Continuous Improvement Environment
SupplyCore eliminates paperwork and time associated with contracting actions. Our processes shorten order cycle-times, reduce inventories and make supply strategies efficient and reliable.
As a strategic partner, SupplyCore uses several automated tools to ensure accurate and timely management. These tools are integrated with government databases and dynamically display options for products, sources and specifications.
Integrated Logistics Quality Focus
- Increased customer satisfaction with fill rates and on-time delivery
- Lower cost per unit delivered through workflow efficiencies and reduced transportation costs
- Inventory accuracy through picking and put-away process optimization
Supplier Quality Focus
- SupplyCore sends Supplier Packets which include terms and conditions and flow-down clauses to our partners and suppliers. They also contain expectations and guidance for being a successful supplier. These packets reflect our transparent culture.
- Our EXPO System allows suppliers and partners to securely and directly access data from our systems. Suppliers can check quotes, orders and their performance scorecards on-line. Suppliers can instantly participate in our supply-chain by viewing a real-time list of open requisitions and requesting an automated RFQ. Suppliers can provide a list of keywords and part numbers to help narrow the scope of their search, and request to be automatically notified when new requisitions come in to our system matching their keyword criteria.
- " SupplyCore is committed to the development of international sources. Suppliers are vetted on their ability to meet price, quality and delivery standards. Those companies meeting requirements are then given every opportunity to compete for orders on the same scale as our U.S.-based suppliers.
- Our interactive Vendor Scorecard System works with our suppliers for continuous improvement. We automatically monitor performance-based metrics in areas such as on-time delivery, quote turnaround time, accuracy of data and error free orders.
SupplyCore has created its own Service Management System specifically designed for rapid resolution to any problems. The system is used to track production issues, non-compliances and audit findings with escalation and service level objectives built-in.
ISO and AS9120A Certified
We specialize in integration with government and commercial systems such as SAP, CEMAS, MAXIMO and more. We ensure that all communications, data collection, storage, reporting and security requirements needs are met.
SupplyCore is proud to be ISO 9001:2008 certified by Intertek (Certification Number U.S.-2635a). SupplyCore is AS9120A certified, confirming our capabilities in procurement, product storage, and worldwide distribution of aerospace components. SupplyCore monitors internal procedures and supplier activities maintaining a continuous improvement environment.
SupplyCore is a qualified supplier for rivets and Class 2 and 3 threaded fasteners via the Qualified Suppliers Lists for Distributors (QSLD).